Project Business Cases
Macogep assists the project owner with the preparation of its project business case which includes :
- the well-founded needs;
- the expected benefits;
- the scenarios taken into consideration;
- the implementation strategies;
- the socio-economic and environmental issues;
- the foreseeable costs;
- the work schedule;
- the known expected risks.
The preparation of a project business case could be completed in three steps:
- Macogep draws up the strategic review plan, which aims to assess the project appropriateness;
- Macogep prepares the start up project business case that helps to identify the project scenario addressing the needs;
- Macogep develops the final project business case which outlines in a realistic fashion all the project elements, in particular the project risks, costs and schedules.