Reconstruction of underground infrastructures and geometric redesign, Duke and Notre-Dame streets
The City of Montreal proceeded to the reconstruction of underground infrastructure and the geometric redevelopment on Duke and Notre-Dame streets – Bonaventure Project.
Civil engineering works included:
- Reconstruction of a combined sewer and secondary water pipes;
- Reconstruction of pavement, sidewalks and side roads;
- Reconstruction on the English-Montreal School Board network;
- Reconstruction on the Bell telecommunication company’s network;
- Demolition and reconstruction of highway structures.
Electricity works for lighting and traffic lights included:
- Installation, connecting of the lights, assembling and connecting of lightings tower bodies and consoles;
- Supply, installation and connecting of electrical outlets on tower bodies;
- Ensure that the lighting remains functional in compliance with phases;
- Supply, installation and connection of temporary lighting during works;
- Modifications and additions to the current electricity distribution network at 347/600 V in Tower 10 of the MTQ tunnel (normal and emergency);
- Supply and installation of cables cabinets networks;
- Manipulation works for ceiling tiles with asbestos;
- Programming works for traffic lights controls was to be done by the City.