Road Project portfolio - Direction territoriale de Montréal (Montréal Territory Management)
The Ministère des Transport du Québec (Québec Transport Department) undertakes several road projects on the island of Montréal, in several municipalities and regional county municipalities, and electoral districts. The Department appointed a specialized firm in order to reduce potential risks associated with each project.
The portfolio included:
- Removal of the tunnel portal louvre grids and adjustment of lighting on Highway 720, Viger Tunnel and Ville-Marie Tunnel, in Montréal;
- Repairs of walls and overpass bridges on Highway 720, Viger sector (Phase B), Montréal;
- Replacement of the road exchange overpass at the corner of highways 13 and 40, Montréal;
- Repairs of overpass bridges, MacDonald College, on Highway 20, Montréal;
- Replacement of an overpass bridge, Galeries d’Anjou boulevard, on Highway 40, Anjou;
- Repairs to the Île-aux-Tourtes bridge, Highway 40.