Reconstruction of Industrial Boulevard and implementation of a bike path in exclusive right-of-way
The City of Montréal-Nord is rebuilding the Industriel Boulevard, an east-west oriented boulevard at the limit of Montréal-Nord and Saint-Michel borough, in Montréal, from Saint-Michel to Lacordaire boulevards.
The works include:
- Complete rebuilding of sidewalks and road sides, both north and south of the boulevard;
- The implementation of a bike path on the south side of the boulevard, along the railway;
- Moving and replacing the drain wells and public utilities covers, by adjustable ones;
- Replacing sewers sections and moving standpipes;
- Landscape design, replacement of lighting system, upgrading of traffic lights and public utilities works.